Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Kathy Anna Shoes 02

Joey Arnold 2016-05-11 Wed 3:50 PM MDNH HCM JSA

.



Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Joey. It's mean NOTHING
The first thing i want you do is tried to conectting with Us—embassy in Vietnam and talk to them you are American in Vietnam, you list everything and you need same help to comeback

Or the second things is email to asking Crystal what time Crytal can host you
I just need you do that. Two Thanks

Anna and her familly is your friend Joey. Like the group of File Star English school in Hanoi
Where the frist place you stay in Vn
Where people promise to you : you will have a job, just home to her cause now you ave living at Usd
But when you come they kick you out of school without no money even you working for they 5 day.

Do they pay bank for you after that?
Yes they do. But after one moth.

Just remember and thinh ana is the same.
It' work working.
Do not waste your time to take the picture of the computer. It's not important like you have to find a place to live. Cause you live in park 5 month. That is enough.
Sorry i have to go out with my mother and my son.

I will see u after. Bye
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I take care of myself. I am not asking for help. But I am talking about justice. I am talking about morality. If we follow morality, we can have better lives. I am not asking for help. I do not need help. I am responsible for that. I do what I want. I already know what I can do for myself. I work and I make money. But I want my things back. They have my things.

No comments:

Post a Comment