Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Anna Stole my Shoes?

2016-05-11 Wed 1 PM MDNH HCM


Anna has my DVDs and shoes
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You show your face up here just to say this? Think again, think carefully, think deeply - No real men care about those trivial things.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I made videos when I was ten years old. Those videos are on those DVDs. They are private and personal. They have sentimental value to them. My family wants those videos. They are property of my family. Anna has about 50 of those DVDs in her house right now. She also has hard drives with documents and photos and other things that are of my life's work.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Marilyn Morehead Rick Arnold Crystal Ann Arnold Romelus Saladar, she has our home videos and refuses to give me my home videos back
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
Why does Anna ever need those things that have personal sentimental value to you and your family? Stealing DVDs and hard drives sound weird and archaic to me.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, stealing is bad, no matter how big or small. Stealing is a crime. If you don't care about a SMALL CRIME OR SIN, then that is a step and a slippery slope towards bigger sins and crimes over time and depravity gets us while we are sleeping and we slowly sink into the deeper sin pools and we slowly die and get worse in a secret subliminal subconscious way while we are not paying attention. We must not tolerate sin as it will consume like the dark side of the force and it gets worse as we get older and as we lust for more and as we become more selfish and retarded over time and as we decay through apathy, arrogance, ignorance, relativism, and subjectivism
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold We propagate what we tolerate
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
So get your problems done with once and for all. Why do you have to torture yourself, gnawing your soul every day this way?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I NEED HELP. PEOPLE NEED TO GO GET THEM FOR ME. I NEED HELP. GO TO HER HOUSE AND GET MY THINGS FOR ME. AND FIND ME
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
Because of him breaking into the house and asking for money, he has gone around and said bad about my wife and her family. Her family is well know and very respected, he should not be trusted. He is thief and liar and crazy. He is no good
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Anna begged me to live at her house
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold it was like they kidnapped me
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold they kept on asking me to live there
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Anna wanted me to sleep in a bed with her a few times
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You are an adult, no one can kidnap you for no reason.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Anna was always asking me to go to her house
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
For what?
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You mean she flirts with you?
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I did not say she kidnapped. I said it was like she kidnapped me emotionally and in different ways as it is a long story which involves emotions and details and other things
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 mins
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, she flirts, and that is ok, and she asked me to teach her, and her mother, sister, teachers, and others English and to live at her house and to be her friend and all of this is good and that is not a problem with me but I do not like it when she turns all of that against me whenever she gets angry and emotional and I am only trying to help but she is contradicting herself and her logic and life and she is attacking and insulting me and I am simply defending myself and I want to help and I always try to help through being honest and through confrontation and through the promotion of morality and perspective and character and transparency and other things which we should all try to adopt more of as we age and mature in life and I use real-life examples to help us all and to illustrate life lessons which we can all draw from and learn from in a variety of ways all around the world for all eternity for the sake of humanity and the meaning of life

No comments:

Post a Comment