Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Anna Shoes 06

Joey Arnold Oatmeal 2016-05-11 Wed 2 PM MDNH HCM
.

Anna has my DVDs and shoes
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You show your face up here just to say this? Think again, think carefully, think deeply - No real men care about those trivial things.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I made videos when I was ten years old. Those videos are on those DVDs. They are private and personal. They have sentimental value to them. My family wants those videos. They are property of my family. Anna has about 50 of those DVDs in her house right now. She also has hard drives with documents and photos and other things that are of my life's work.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Marilyn Morehead Rick Arnold Crystal Ann Arnold Romelus Saladar, she has our home videos and refuses to give me my home videos back
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
Why does Anna ever need those things that have personal sentimental value to you and your family? Stealing DVDs and hard drives sound weird and archaic to me.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, stealing is bad, no matter how big or small. Stealing is a crime. If you don't care about a SMALL CRIME OR SIN, then that is a step and a slippery slope towards bigger sins and crimes over time and depravity gets us while we are sleeping and we slowly sink into the deeper sin pools and we slowly die and get worse in a secret subliminal subconscious way while we are not paying attention. We must not tolerate sin as it will consume like the dark side of the force and it gets worse as we get older and as we lust for more and as we become more selfish and retarded over time and as we decay through apathy, arrogance, ignorance, relativism, and subjectivism
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold We propagate what we tolerate
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
So get your problems done with once and for all. Why do you have to torture yourself, gnawing your soul every day this way?
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I NEED HELP. PEOPLE NEED TO GO GET THEM FOR ME. I NEED HELP. GO TO HER HOUSE AND GET MY THINGS FOR ME. AND FIND ME
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
Because of him breaking into the house and asking for money, he has gone around and said bad about my wife and her family. Her family is well know and very respected, he should not be trusted. He is thief and liar and crazy. He is no good
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Anna begged me to live at her house
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold it was like they kidnapped me
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold they kept on asking me to live there
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Anna wanted me to sleep in a bed with her a few times
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You are an adult, no one can kidnap you for no reason.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Anna was always asking me to go to her house
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
For what?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You mean she flirts with you?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I did not say she kidnapped. I said it was like she kidnapped me emotionally and in different ways as it is a long story which involves emotions and details and other things
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
i losted my daimon ring, it's a gift from my husband in the same time he breaking into my home. Joey asked me but i did not answer, he breaking into my home and my husband " kick him out"
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
So why the complaint? You did it of your own accord.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
i did. i went to police station and they has my proof in cong an xuat nhap canh d1.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
Why are you using what seems like your husband's facebook account to answer this?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
it's my facebook, he blocked my fb and he post wrong things for me and my family on his fb. i made new fb to show the true. i forgave him but yesterday he did it again
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
Did you use/ exploit/ take advantage( or whatever) Joey as he claims?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
joey lies...and i'm protecting our honor
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, i TAUGHT THEM ENGLISH AND THEY KNOW THAT. THEY WOULD PRACTICE ENGLISH WITH ME.... BUT THEY TRY TO HIDE AND LIE.... THEY ARE POOR AND THEY TRY TO SAVE MONEY..... a few times, LOAN paid me money for teaching Anna at coffee shops in 2015.... and that was very nice.... LOAN paid me about 50.000 VND for 2 hours sometimes plus food
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, BUT TEACHERS CHARGE 200.000 VND PER HOUR OR MORE PER HOUR..... AMERICANS SOMETIMES GET MORE THAN 600.000 VND PER HOUR.... SOMETIMES, LOAN PAID ME 20.000 vnd FOR 2 HOURS..... MOST TIMES, NO MONEY....
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
that is robbery in day light. lol 50k VND for 2 hours of teaching.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, i AM A TEACHER. THEY SHOULD PAY ME FOR MY TIME. BUT THEY KEPT ON SAYING WE WERE ONLY FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY ME. THEY TREAT ME LIKE THEY TREAT FOREIGNERS FROM SPAIN OR GERMANY WHERE ENGLISH IS NOT A FIRST LANGUAGE.... BUT MY TIME IS MORE VALUABLE THAN THOSE FOREIGNERS ... I AM WORTH MUCH MORE THAN THOSE PEOPLE.... MY ENGLISH IS BETTER THAN THOSE PEOPLE.... BUT THEY SAY I AM WORSE THAN PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ENGLISH
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, but I am a missionary and volunteer sometimes and I can teach Anna for free and that is not a problem but I do not like it when she yells at me and insults me and denies everything I do...... and they invited me to food and to other things sometimes but they owe me anyways and I DO NOT OWE THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE INVITING ME AND I WAS TEACHING THEM and they should actually give me more than they did and I gave them $1,000 USD or more plus my time and my other stuff is there now still
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, she flirts, and that is ok, and she asked me to teach her, and her mother, sister, teachers, and others English and to live at her house and to be her friend and all of this is good and that is not a problem with me but I do not like it when she turns all of that against me whenever she gets angry and emotional and I am only trying to help but she is contradicting herself and her logic and life and she is attacking and insulting me and I am simply defending myself and I want to help and I always try to help through being honest and through confrontation and through the promotion of morality and perspective and character and transparency and other things which we should all try to adopt more of as we age and mature in life and I use real-life examples to help us all and to illustrate life lessons which we can all draw from and learn from in a variety of ways all around the world for all eternity for the sake of humanity and the meaning of life
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
So Joey Arnold, just takeit as a lesson and learn from it. Dont pursue what seems to be contradicting your faith and belief.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I did not take anything from Anna and she knows that. She use to tell people how good I was since I never stole from her for 3 years. I would go into her house for 3 years. If there was a problem, it should have happened years ago when we first met. She knows I'm Christian. Her mother has said good things about me too. They trusted me in her house. They are either stupid or I must be a good person.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, if I am bad, then they must be stupid. Why would they let me live in their house all day and all night from February to April 2016? For three months, I lived in their house. They asked me to live there to teach them English. They did not pay me money for my work because they think it is not work. But Anna knows that it is work. Anna tried getting other foreigners to live at her house but they don't.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
i'm married and stop lying, a husband do not want another man to live with their wifes. my husband " kick you out"
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
Why did you ask him to live with your family? It is not common in Vietnam to put strangers up for that long?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
you asked me... he is a homeless boy you can check my fb. its a fb from "Hoang Ha ". check Joey's blogs. he needs a help from 2002 to 2016
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Anna asked me many times and LOAN told me she was crying and wanted me to live in their home. Anna's mother told me many times that she did not want me to sleep outside as a homeless person. LOAN TOOK ME IN AND THAT WAS A GOOD THING..... they help me and I help them.... that is not a problem until they turn all of it against me in the end....
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
from 2002 to 2016 joey needs a help, he never pay his own food
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, THEY CALLED ME THEIR BROTHER OR SON. I WAS IN THEIR FAMILY AND THEY LOVE AMERICANS AND THEY PRACTICE ENGLISH FROM ME. THEY GET FREE ENGLISH LESSONS FROM ME BY PRETENDING TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME ONLY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY TIME. BUT THEY INSULT ME BY SAYING THAT MY TIME IS NOT WORTH ANY MONEY AT ALL. THEY SAY THAT I AM ONLY A BACKPACKER. BUT I AM A TEACHER EXPAT
Like · Reply · 1 · 43 mins
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
So is it a draw for all. They fed you, provided you with accommodation, gave you money, and you taught them English. Zizi liked you you gave Zizi some money...
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
bro son oh never heard that? i knew jason from 2015 and he never like joey around my family
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
it's not true Zizi gave joey money , food, my husband Jason taught me english. Joey do not teach me english, joey is a boy who bother us and say " he love me"
Like · Reply · 1 · 39 mins
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You are married and Joey still said he loved you. It is not decent.
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
he is 31 yrs and i'm 22 yrs he should deal with his choose, and the way he did.....he try to make stranagle love and he ask me why i did not get marry with him ? he is crzy
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
Thi Vo some his pm he flirty me ihave the proofs, he went to my husband's facebook and say love me. omg check my msg. he alway text me msg on my phone but i'm sick for him cuz i do not want to asnwer him. i did not love joey arnold but soud like crazy . in weading party he wishes we has not happy forever. fuck off joey. he thinks our love is not forever and now he is bothering me
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I am her brother. We were a family. She knows that. Right now, she is acting like a girl. She is exaggerating upon things that are not happening.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I'm like a fortune teller sometimes
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold She is acting like a little girl
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold false accusations based on things that did not really happen as stated above
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, Anna is pretending to misinterpret what I wrote by isolating the words from the context
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, Zizi did not give me money. I gave her all of my money & hours of massages each day. I was a slave in their house. I was working for them. It was my choice but THEY SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR MY SERVICES AND GIFTS AND MONEY AND EVERYTHING BUT THEY DENY HISTORY
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
i'm married and stop lying, a husband do not want another man to live with their wifes. my husband " kick you out"
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold You were having a temper tantrum
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I did not post anything about her yesterday. BUT ANNA Jason Jason continues to come back to abuse me. She started fighting with me. Her husband, Jason was yelling at me via Skype the day they kicked me out. They are constantly lying about things. They refuse to stop. They continue to make up things that are not true. I do not understand how people can be so devoted to darkness and deception and depravity and decay.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
She is married before or after you moved in with her family Joey Arnold?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I moved in AFTER she got married, she said. Anna said she got married in 2015. I lived at her house from February to April 2016. BUT I ALSO LIVED AT HER HOUSE FOR A FEW DAYS OR MORE IN 2015, 2014, AND 2013..... SOMETIMES I LIVE THERE...
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
you told to me Robert is Anna you bothered me first. you lies. he is not me
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, Anna's mother chose to have me live at her house for as long as she wanted me to. Her mother's name is Loan. They never specifically told me how long I would stay at their house. Zizi (ANNA's SISTER) asked me for money and I gave her all my mon...See more
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
my husband kick you out. yes! cuz he said get out but you said no. you said i wanna stay here forever.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
and you steal our stuffs as my ring
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
i feed you,give you money . check his blog from 2002 to 2016 he alway say he need a help. he did not help people. he need a help
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
i ask foreign. someone can help him. no body wanna help him cuz they know who is he
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
he borrowed money from banks in usa but never give money back and it's reason he still in vietnam without visa, he do not a help from USA EMBRASY
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You mean joey is like a beggar?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
his posted showed him who he is. if he is a good person and real english teacher, he has not more freetime to blames things on facebook and if he a good english teacher he teachs english in a languages school or international school in vietnam
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, people think that I can't do something if they can't do it. She spends her time watching silly videos & she loves karaoke. BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE ON THE INTERNET? I do not accuse. I write history/ I simply tell it as it is. I want people to see what is happening. I did not start this fight. Is this even a fight? I am only trying to help.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, Anna's husband, Jason Jason, lives in Canada. She waited until her mother, LOAN, was in another country on vacation, to kick me out. Loan didn't allow Anna to kick me out before this. So, Anna waited until her mother was gone to kicked me out but she said I could come back. She told me to call her at 1 AM so I could come back into her house at night when police aren't watching. I did not say a lot to her that day. But Jason does not own that house. It is the house of her mother and her mother has the final say of the matter. But her mother went to Thailand and Cambodia that week. It was on a Tuesday morning, the 12th of April 2016.
2016-04-12 Tue 11 AM
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I was born in 1985 in USA. In 2002, I turned 17 years old. I was in high school. But Anna said I needed help or something bad. But I lived at home with my family in the USA in 2002. I moved to Vietnam in 2002, not 2012. I'm a freelance English Teacher, NOT A BEGGAR.
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
She said she fed you, put you up in her house, gave you money.
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
and her husband did not like joey and he said : leave my wife. joey said : no, i want to stay in the house forever. and he has to kick him out cuz he is a stealer. he ate my food but he did not ask me, eat my meats and chicken and steals somethings. a good husband wont a bad boy around his wife
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, they always wanted to feed me. I never asked them for help. I may ask people on Facebook for help, but not in person. And people can say no, even if I do ask for help. People choose to help me. They are not required to help me. But I'm not required to return the favor. It is my freedom and option and choice to return the favor and to give back. But I was already giving back and gave them at least $1,000 USD or more plus my time which is worth 3 times that or more. So, I gave them more and therefore already returned the favor threefold already. They deny that.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I graduated high school in the USA in the year 2004, 2 years after 2002. ANNA SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE YEAR 2002. WRONG YEAR. THAT IS A LIE..... I attended 4 different college. In 2006, I took out a school loan with AES to help pay for school. i was also getting scholarships and I was doing work study. I was a camp counselor for 5 years. I've worked in different jobs in the USA for years before moving to Vietnam in the year 2012 (NOT 2002 as ANNA SAYS or whatever.....)....
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
yes and you should need usa embrasy help you. do not blame us here. it's not good way
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, consider the details. Smart people can understand the overall context of it all. Look at what I have been doing my whole life. I work with church organizations helping poor people. I was involved with mission trips to Idaho, Quebec, & Hawaii. I was involved in ministries and churches and teams and camps in New York, Oregon, California, states around New York, West Virginia, and Hawaii. I'm a missionary and people from the United States who know me know that.
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
bye bye...you re a blamer. no more free times. get up and get a job
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, Anna thinks I do not work
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I'm a freelancer, but Anna rejects that
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I'm also paying back my student loan too. I was in jail one time in the USA because my dad's GF was drunk and called them. i took the phone from her but it is a crime to take phones from people who call 911. I had to go to jail even tho Robin Baker was drunk that day and all day everyday normally.
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
if yo re good boy people will not give phone to your father's gf to call police. means people do not like you in usa
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, Anna misquotes me or misunderstands me. My dad's GF was drunk and needed to sleep. I did not want the police to come because there was no problem other than a drunk woman. The police should go do real work. I wanted to save the police a trip. So, I tried to take the phone from her. She was mad at me as I was cooking dinner. I was trying to help.
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
your family helped you in vietnam ???? or you needed a help from us? and other vitims?
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Hakusa Umi and 56 others
why you call usa embrasy to help you? if you have big trouple. call cops call usa embrasy, they will help you. do not blame me here
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I talked to Anna about love many times before for hours about the different meanings to love. I send her a message that said "I love you" one time after she insulted me. Sometimes, Anna insults me. There are different kinds of love. Brotherly love. LOAN called me her son. I am Anna's brother. I'm Christian. I believe in Christian love. I love my enemies. There was also contrast between her hate to and for me and my compassion and forgiveness and agape grace and love and kindness and sacrifice and heart. I care about everybody more so than most people and I can say I love you. In some countries, we talk about love. And words are only words and it is very hard to interpret words without body language. I wrote it in a message which means you can't see my facial expressions and eyes and you cannot see my body language and cannot see what I am saying or what I mean by what I say based on context.
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
Nine out of ten when men tell women "I love you" it can be interpreted "I want to have sex with you". I doubt whether you belong to the 10% who mean platonic love when saying I love you.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, you need to study the context. I love Anna's sister. I want to have sex with Anna's sister, Zizi. But I did not want to be with Anna. I was Anna's friend and teacher. If you're not Christian, you will see love differently. Now, I've only had sex with one person in my life, and that was Vietnamese Kathy in March 2013. Now, I don't have sex with anybody and probably won't ever again. I will probably remain single, FA Forever Alone with NO GF OR WIFE EVER. Please think about the context in which I say things. Please do not take things out of context and misquote an SMS text that came to counteract an insult from Anna.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I also kind of like Ho Ngoc Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment