Tuesday, April 12, 2016

2016 April Duck No Work...


Here is an update on my life. I've been homeless since October, broke & unemployed in Saigon.
.
Maybe, I'm not a teacher. I say this partly since people say this to me. Sometimes, I retweet what I hear like Trump. Not only don't I work, I didn't work before either. I never will work. Most people will misunderstand what I'm saying here because people can't pick up on satire or sarcasm or other things that I might be adding, implying, or whatever. There is more to my story. There is more here than what meets the eye. Life is full of mystery.
.
It's April 2016. If Trump becomes president, the world will experience an economic climax for the next 30 years before the NWO brings it back down again with the end of the world seen in a one world government and the bad crazy things that come with that. But Trump probably won't be allowed to be president, because the NWO won't let him, even through millions of more Americans vote Trump, more than the other candidates combined by a landslide of millions of votes ahead of Clinton, Cruz, & Sanders. Therefore, the end of the world will probably come sooner than a generation of 30 years or so. But you never know. So, I think about that and I will continue to do what I do for the sake of others........
.
I'm not dead and I'm not dumb. By now, You either know who I am at and what I do or you never will.
.
2016-04-12 Tue 2 PM MNH HCM
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment