Friday, February 19, 2016

Random Dates...



.
2009-06-14 Sunday 1 PM: pizza lunch with my Agape church at Bellagios Pizza, 1742 SW Jefferson, Portland, Oregon, USA. http://GimmeGrub.com. Saw the following people or church people: Karissa (not Sparkle), Lorence who plays soccer & is black, Gerry or Jerry, Geraldine who thanked me for a comment I made during the service I think; also Nicole who I helped during children church that day. In the morning, also saw pastor Ron Clark, Whitney, maybe a Kathy who has Bible studies at 8334 N. Pacific, PDX; , Eddie, Allen or Allan (not my cousin), Kyle who's wife died I he said (not my neighbor Kyle Vanderzanden from my childhood years). When I was living at 414
.
2009-06-27 Saturday 1 PM: Quest Hike to a waterfall towards Mount Hood past Portland, Oregon, USA: Nicholas Littlejohn, old lady that I would talk to

2013-06-16: transfer of 4,000,000 VND between me and a friend I met online & in Hanoi who also took me to Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. First, I gave her this money and she later gave it back some months later I think.


















No comments:

Post a Comment